We’ve got quite a few good suggestions and some bug reports from our early beta testers.
Here are the latest changes:
- You now receive DNS addresses immediately when adding new blog, no more waiting for our system to deploy the blog. You also get a flash message at the top so one click less (before only seen on Activity log).
- DNS addresses added to blog info page.
- Installed plugins are now also immediately activated.
- Fixed removing of Hello world! content.
- Fixing login issues if address changed in WordPress from non-www to www or vice versa.
- Fixing issues when deleting a blog.
Coming in the next few days and weeks:
- Adding a checkbox to remove footer links from themes (has to be done with child themes so the change remains when there are updates to the theme).
- Adding more hosting providers.
- Researching options for automatic DNS changes at your registrar (currently looking at GoDaddy, NameCheap, Dynadot).
Continue adding new blogs and let us know if you have any comments, suggestions or if you find any bugs.
Note: We’ll be removing beta testers that don’t have any blogs in their accounts in a few days.