First update on latest system changes in the new year!
- We’ve improved the importing process – when automatic fails, our staff is now able to manually import practically any blog.
- We’ve launched a white-hat version of the platform (for more info, contact us).
- Added hosting provider Dreamhost.
- Added child theme for TwentyFifteen theme.
- Removed PageRank metric from blog info page.
- Lots of fixes and improvements on the back-end.
Just to give you an idea of the amount work done: we’ve dealt with and closed 178 tickets in the last 30 days, and replied to over 400 support questions in this and last month.
We’ve also broken a milestone a few days ago: 1000 blogs hosted on EBN! And we just went public two days ago!
Things on the to-do list:
- Minor UI changes suggested by members (send us more!).
- Adding more hosting providers.
- Dropbox integration so you’ll be able to get your blog backups immediately uploaded to your disk.
- Creating blog templates so you don’t have to enter the same settings every time you install a blog.
- Allowing install on subdomains.
- Researching options for automatic DNS changes at your registrar (currently looking at GoDaddy, NameCheap, Dynadot).
For any suggestions and comments, let us know!