Another month has gone by and here are the latest updates. We’ve done more fixing than development this month but this should change in the coming weeks.
We’ve also passed 3500 hosted blogs!
- Minor fixes for Spider Blocker plugin.
- Over 100 other fixes and additions.
Things on the to-do list:
- Adding more hosting providers.
- Creating an API so Easy Blog Networks can be used by third party apps.
- Creating blog presets so you don’t have to enter the same settings every time you install a blog.
- Dropbox integration so you’ll be able to get your blog backups immediately uploaded to your disk.
- Researching options for automatic DNS changes at your registrar (currently looking at GoDaddy, NameCheap, Dynadot).
For any suggestions and comments, let us know!