It’s been a busy month! Here’s what we’ve done:
- Stability, security and speed optimization.
- Added a “Report Problem” button in blog info page.
- New hosting providers – LiquidWeb and Vultr.
- Added more servers and IPs.
- Passive indexation check: only checking with external service when we suspect a blog is deindexed (when crawler hasn’t visited the blog for days), drastically lowering the number of checks.
- Added two more people to support to better and faster serve your support requests.
- Over 200 other issues resolved.
Still on the to-do list:
- Hosting providers, DNS providers and more IPs.
- Better domain monitoring tool.
- Blog presets so you don’t have to enter the same settings every time you install a blog.
- New blog info page with blog analytics.